● Race will be held at 2pm on Sunday, October 30th, 2022. Track will be open for practice at 8 am on the day of the event. $50 entry fee includes handout motors and practice fee for the day of the event
● Register by calling the store or emailing email@example.com
● 15-minute heats on all 8 lanes, 2 hours total. European lane change format
● 2-person team. Both drivers must participate. The Race Director will hit the track call button approximately halfway through each heat. Drivers must change at this time.
● One car per team, maximum.
● No track calls for broken cars
● There must be 4 corner marshals at all times. This does nonincluded race director or track button attendant
● Track calls by marshal and button attendant only (riders can be called by a driver)
● Riders get replaced onto their lane where they stop during the rider/track call unless marshal misplaces car
● Mid-America Eagle Motors only. (MID 605) These will be handouts (2) included with entry. Motors will be handed out on race day only. Motors can be changed during the event at any time (track calls will not be allowed for a team to change motors). Motors can be soldered in place
● 10/37 64p gear combo only
● JK C30 narrow chassis only. Front wheels/tires must be mounted in their stock location. Adding nail polish, glue, or epoxy to the surface of the tire is not allowed. Front axle bushings can be soldered inplace. No bearings on front axle. Chassis cannot be cut or modified in any way.
● Any JK narrow Indy/F1 body. Only body only per car. Driver must be painted to appear reasonably realistic. 3 numbers minimum.. Bodies cannot be changed during the event. If your body is trashed partway through theevent, taping or gluing to repair the body is acceptable. No additional spoilers can be added. Taping or gluing inside the body for reinforcement is ok.
● Open rear tire, drilled hubs are ok. In the case of a set of tires becoming damaged during the event, and need to be replaced, ride heightmust go through tech before team can rejoin the race
● Minimum ride height is .047” . Rear width max per a std. tech tool
● Rear bearings are ok.